12 junho 2012

♡ Inspiration - Medium to Long Haircuts ♡



Hi Girls!
My hair really needs a hair cut because the ends are becoming really dry and I have been getting way too many split ends. So I'm thinking of chopping my hair a bit more than usual but not too much because a) Short hair does not look good on me and b) because it has to have enough length for me to be able to do braids and other hairstyles that I've been trying out.
So this pictures are some cool hair styles I've  come across in the search for the perfect one. I didn't find it though, although I know I want something similar to number 6 and 12. Do you think I should cut it like that? What your favorite?

Olá Meninas!
Preciso de ir ao cabeleireiro urgentemente! Estou a ficar com muitas pontas espigadas e secas. Mas desta vez nao vou cortar só as pontas, estou a pensar em cortar o cabelo de forma a ficar entre os ombros e o busto. Mas não vou cortar mais porque a) nao me fica bem e b) porque quero que tenha cumprimento suficiente para eu poder fazer traças e outros penteados que eu tenho tentado ultimamente.
Estas fotos são de cortes que vi e gostei mas nenhum é exactamente como eu quero. Estou a pensar cortar de forma a ficar algo entre a foto numbero 6 e a numero 12. Que acham? Qual é o vosso corte preferido?

Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow me (if you haven't yet) on Blogger, Twitter and Tumblr!

2 comentários:

  1. Estou chocada!!! Cortar mesmo cortar?!?!?!?! O número 5 é sem dúvida o mais bonito!
    Beijinhooos! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Sim, mas queria que fica-se só um bocadinho mais curto que o cabelo da Jennifer Lawrence (imagem 12). ;)
      Também gosto muito do número 5 mas eu não quero praticamente escalar o cabelo só à frente mesmo. :)
      Até logo!

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa