05 junho 2012

Hairstyles - Braided Updo


I girls! If you follow me on Twitter you know that I was going to a communion and that I had planned on doing this hairstyle. So here it is the final product! It wasn't exactely as I wanted it to be because the necklace that I had put in the braid didn't show much, but overall I was very happy with it, and proud of my self for being able to do it! Do you like it? If so, I might do some more in the future!


Olá meninas! Se me seguem no Twitter saberão que eu fui à comunhão do meu primo e que eu tinha olaneado levar este penteado. Portanto, como prometido, aqui está o produto final! Não ficou exactamente como eu queria, porque o colar que tinha posto na trança quase nao se notou (só o que eu pus à volta o penteado), mas no eral gostei muito de como ficou e fiquei orgulhosa de o ter conseguido fazer, visto que sou nova nisto! Que acham? Gostam? Se gostarem, talvez faça mais posts destes no futuro!



  
Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow me (if you haven't yet) on Blogger, Twitter and Tumblr.

1 comentário:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa