15 janeiro 2012

Lindsey Wixson by Will Davidson for Oyster











This pictures for some reason (even though I'm aware they are wearing fall clothes) remind me of those careless summer days when you don't really have to worry about exams, school and all those boring stuff. And when there's nothing on you're mind other than relaxing and having fun.
But my reality now is that I have tons of exams and I just wanna run, run and never stop. Unfortunately a person can't just run away from things. I've to face the bull by the horns, face it and deal with it the best way I can. Plus, like I've been told so many times, this will end. I just wish it felt like so.



Estas imagens por alguma razão (apesar de saber que a modelo está vestida com roupas de meia estação) lembram-me daqueles dias de Verão em que uma pessoa não se tem de preocupar com exames, faculdade e todas essas coisas chatas. Aqueles dias, em que o maior problema de uma pessoa é o que vai fazer a seguir: ficar em casa a ver séries ou ir à praia.
Mas a minha realidade agora é que eu tenho montes de exames e só me apetece correr, correr e nunca mais parar. Infelizmente não se pode simplesmente fugir das coisas. Tenho de enfrentar o touro pelos cornos e lidar com com a situação da melhor maneira que conseguir. Além disso, como já me têm dito tantas vezes, isto vai acabar. Eu só queria que parecesse que fosse.


Love,
Teresa


PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet).

1 comentário:

  1. Ohh! these clothes are so pretty! Flower glasses are the best.
    I hope your exams have been succesful!

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa