23 dezembro 2011

Christmas Outfit No 3

Dress - House of Fraser; Flats - Topshop; Pouch Bag - Modcloth; Pear Earrings - Fantasy Jewelry Box; Clutch - My Fashion Cents; Gel Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown; Lipstick - Christian Dior

The third outfit is a black and white one and oh boy I loved to do this one. This dress is so cute with the lace, the dots and the chiffon! Then when I was looking for a black and white clutch, I saw this one and I thought it would be great if I mixed two different patterns to jazz up a little this very classic outfit. The red lipstick is perfect to add a pop of colour. Finally, I decided to feature this panda pouch bag as it is super adorable!

So, what is YOUR favourite outfit? I'd love to know.

Love,
Teresa

PS.: Please comment and subscribe.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa