28 dezembro 2011

Ad Campaigns: Fall / Winter 2011-12

Miu Miu

Boss Orange

Burberry Prorsum

Chanel

Chloé

DKNY

Dolce & Gabbana

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Gucci

Hugo Boss

Lanvin

Louis Vuitton

Prada

Tommy Hilfiger

Something I always like to do every season is to check out the new ad campaigns from known brands, to see what did they come up with for that season. They are usually very original and I admire their capacity to create something new that will seduce (or not) the ones who look at them, whether it is on magazines, on-line, on the streets or in many other places. Which one is your favourite? I can't decide on mine.

Love,
Teresa

PS: Please leave a comment and don't forget to follow (if you haven't yet). 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa