03 agosto 2011

Pin-Ups

I love pin-up illustrations. They usually portray women wearing vintage clothes and showing off a bit of the lingerie, sometimes even in a subtle way. They often portray women in a sexy, but at the same time innocent, way. We can see this illustrations on old (as well as new) calendars, in old adds and obviously on the internet.
Lately I've seen a lot of pin-up inspired looks and make up, who can be worn on daily basis.

Wikipédia definition: pin-up girl, also known as a pin-up model, is a model whose mass-produced pictures see wide appeal as popular culture. Pin-ups are intended for informal display, e.g. meant to be "pinned-up" on a wall. Pin-up girls may be glamour models, fashion models, and actresses.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


PS: This is an automatic post. I'm still on holidays.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa