31 julho 2011

Bon Voyage


Hello loves,

In just a few hours I'm going to leave on holidays  to Algarve, more precisely to an area near Tavira.
It's going to be a 6 hour road trip so I am going to bring the book "Eat Pray Love" with me to finish reading it, my mp4 player and my exaustion (Yes, I'm very tired, but even if I wasn't, there is something a about the swing of the car that makes me sleepy).
I probably won't post anything during this next days but i promise to try to access the internet.
When I arrive, I'll have a lot of pictures to show you.

Talk 2 u soon!



PS: I'm not sure yet, but after a couple of days after my arrival from the south I probably will be packing again to Barcelona. (I'm crossing my fingers)
Even though I've already been there, my parents and brothers haven't, and I sure don't mind going back to that amazing and beautiful city. There are so many things to see that I've only enjoyed a small part of what the city has to offer. 

5 comentários:

  1. Pretty jumper. Ooh enjoy your holiday!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Boa férias, curta muito.
    E seja sempre bem vinda lá no blog!
    Beijos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Boas Férias!
    Beijinhos
    http://melminho.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Olá Teresinha!!!
    Tem umas boas férias, diverte-te muito :):):)
    Eu por mim já estou definitivamente em casa (finalmente :D)
    vai dizendo qualquer coisa quando puderes :)
    bjs

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa