11 maio 2011

Friends will be Friends


 Today, I had lunch with my best friend, Luisa. She had never been in my college so I showed her around.
Unfortunately, I had to study, so I we only hanged out a little bit. :(
 We've known each other since first grade and we were in the same class till nine grade. After that we still went to the same school only we were in different classes. This is the first year that we aren't together every day so we just meet more or less twice a month and we talk on the phone. I miss her a lot and I'm sure we will always be best friends. 
 I love you hun!

 Now, enough with the talk, and lets study!




 


Skirt: Zara
Short sleeve cardigan (worn as a top): Zara
Flats: Via Capelo
Tights: Primark


I've been kinda obsessed with this band called MGMT.
I went to see then last Wednesday. They played on "Queima", which is an academic party.
Check them out. ;)




4 comentários:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
It really makes my day! ;)

Love,
Teresa